Cub Scout Camp Registration
How to Register Campers:
- Camp registration is taken on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to 100 participants each session, including adults. All forms for registration are available on our Camp Resources page and along the right side of this page. They are also available upon request at the Scout Service Center. Please submit a $100 deposit now to reserve your Pack’s session and housing location.
- Reservations should be turned in by a Pack or Den representative.
- Reserve a session by paying a $35.00, non-refundable deposit per Cub Scout and adult. The deposit is due no later than April 1st in the Scout Service Center. The final payment is due by May 1st.
- Sleeping accommodations at Cub World may be determined based upon receipt of the Pack's full fees. Normally we will assign sleeping quarters in the Towers first, Western Village next, with the Dormitory last. You may indicate a preference, but that is not guaranteed.
- Each unit must have two registered leaders plus one additional adult for every 4 Scouts. The final roster must include the number of male and female leaders in order to assign sleeping accommodations.
- All Cub Scouts and adults must have the Annual BSA Health and Medical Record (Parts A & B), turned in during check-in at Fort Rice. Forms are also available at the Scout Service Center.
Now - June 1, 2018:
Reserve session and housing location by submitting a $100 deposit per Pack.
February 15 - April 1, 2018:
Register campers with a $35
May 1, 2018:
Financial Assistance Form due.
May 1, 2018:
Final Payment due.
(Final Payment Form)
May 1, 2018:
Cub World Shirt Pre-order due.
(Shirt Pre-order Form)
Financial help is available for Scouts who would not otherwise be able to attend camp. Application for Financial Assistance Forms need to be approved by the unit leader and submitted to the Scout Service Center as soon as possible, no later than May 1st. Forms are also available at the Scout Service Center. Scouts receiving camperships are not eligible for the Gold Card discount.
|2017 Fees and Discounts:
Pack Camp: (Wolves - WEBELOS)
Fee: Scout $130, Adult $100
Adventure Camp: (AOL)
Fee: Scout $150, Adult $105
Gold Card Program
Chippewa Valley Council Units Only:
The Gold Card discount which can be earned by your Pack allows a 10% discount on camp fees at Pack Camp and AOL Adventure Camp as well as Family Camp. Gold Card discounts do not apply at the camp Trading Post. Remember that when computing the fees owed, all discounts must be subtracted before the Gold Card applies. Scouts receiving a Campership to pay part of their camp fees are not eligible for the Gold Card discount.
Gold Card is NOT valid for camp fees after June 1st.
Pack Attendance Discount
There will be a $10 discount per adult for every Pack bringing at least ten youth to a session.
There will be a $15 discount per adult for every Pack bringing at least fifteen youth to a session.
There will be a $20 discount per adult for every Pack bringing at least twenty youth to a session.
(For Boys entering 5th Grade/AOL)
August 5 - 8, 2018 (only)
Experience living on L.E. Phillips Scout Reservation at Camp Phillips (Boy Scout Camp)! Three days packed with fun and new adventures!
Arrow of Light Adventure Deposit Form (due by April 1st)
Arrow of Light Adventure Final Payment Form (due by May 1st)
Arrow of Light Adventure Roster