||Camp Staff Application (fillable pdf)
Application Addendum (pdf)
Application Addendum (Word doc)
(Please complete both forms)
|As summer camp staff, you will gain:
- Free room and board for the summer
- Competitive salary
- Internships may be available for some positions
Summer camp staff is an attractive summer job because:
- Time spent positively impacting youth
- Chance to develop and demonstrate your skills in your
area of expertise
- Great work environment featuring other young adults,
beautiful outdoor setting, fun atmosphere
Staff members receive a weekly salary. Room and board is provided for all summer camp staff members. Salary is based on the persons’ position, experiences, and years on staff.
|To Apply for a Camp Staff Position:
Applications can be returned via fax (715-832-6711);
- Find the application at the top of this page.
- Provide your contact information and outdoor program / Scouting background. Be sure to list three references who can attest to your outdoor program or previous job experience.
- Be sure to select 3-5 positions that you would like to work in.
- Submit the application as completed.
email (email@example.com); or
mail (710 S. Hastings Way, Eau Claire WI 54701)
|“Camp staff is an experience that is truly unforgettable. It is a chance to spend your whole summer working at a beautiful camp teaching kids and having fun. Every day is fully rewarding to you as staff and to the campers whose lives you have made a difference.” -- Previous Staffer
|Some of the Positions that are Available:
- Aquatics Director (Head Lifeguard) (21+)
- Food Services Manager
- Kitchen Staff - Several Shifts Available!
- Rifle/Shotgun/Archery Instructors (21+)
- Camp Store Manager
- High Ropes Course Director
- Sailing Area Director
- Boy Scout Camp Counselors
- Cub Scout Camp Counselors
- Medical Officer
(EMT - B or Higher)
|For more information contact Eric Muench at 715-419-1608
Not going to be 15 by June 11th? Apply to be a Counselor in Training